언어 설정

Menu
Sites
Language
Tizen Studio cannot install apps on 2023 TV, but CLI can do that.

Hi,

I am working with all Tizen TVs from 2015. Recently, I setup a 2023 model(GQ43Q60CAUXZG) and there is a trouble.

When there is no app installed from Tizen Studio, the first installation via Tizen Studio is working well. However, if I install the same app again, it fails with error messages.

Based on the console message - 'Uninstalling the package... > Fail', uninstalling process seems to have some issues.

When I delete manually the app which was installed by Tizen Studio, then the installation works again. However, it's only the first time. If there is a same-ID app in the TV, Tzen Studio cannot install the app again because of the uninstallation error.

Strange thing is, when I am using CLI, 'tizen install' is working well always. When I install the app which created by Tizen Studio via CLI command(tizen install), the process 'overwright' the previous app. So, it is working without using 'tizen uninstalll'.

Another strange thing is the 'tizen uninstall' command seems to have a problem. When I run the command it looks working, but the app is not deleted on TV actually.

On my other TVs (from 2015 to 2022), it's working well. Only 2023 model has trouble.

Is there any solution?

I attahced an screenshot. Because the form acceprs only one file, I made an merged-image.

Edited by: 경우 함 on 07 7월, 2023

Responses

2 댓글
Charlie Wilson

When I delete manually the app which was installed by Tizen Studio, then the installation works again. However, it's only the first time. If there is a same-ID app in the TV, Tzen Studio cannot install the app again because of the uninstallation error.