언어 설정

Menu
Sites
Language
Failure to start Emulator Manager - MSVCR120.dll

Hello All,

I'm new to the Tizen community and I've been trying to get started with some watch faces and mobile wear programming. I can successfully create, modify, and learn from the wearable template, but I can't interact with it because the Emulator Manager starts with the below error. I've been trying to Google around and search through the documentation, but I have seen no mention of it in relation to Tizen specifically.

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro

• Running Hyper-V (I have tried this on a PC without hyper-v running as well)
  • Tizen Studio 3.0 fresh installation
  • Intel VT-X Enabled
  • Nested Paging Enabled

Does anyone know of a fix, or if a forum topic or bug report already exists for this problem?

Thank you!

Responses

1 댓글
Steen Kruse

I didn't get the error that you got, Michael, but I did have a lot of problems starting it up.

What worked for me was the following steps:

1. Install Java 1.8 SDK from Oracle, i'm not allowed to post external links, so you will have to copy the links into the browser address bar yourself. oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
    Look for the Java SE Development Kit 8u192 title.

2. Edit your Path system environment variable and add the java version bin directory of where you installed the SDK, for me it was: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_192\bin

This got the Emulator Manager to work for me.. But as I said, I didn't get the exact same error as you do.

Afterwards, to get the actual emulators working, I needed to do this:

1. Disable Hyper-V by opening Command Prompt (cmd) and entering the following:
    bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

I got it from: hazaveh.net/2015/11/easily-disable-hyper-v-to-run-vmware-and-virtual-box/.

2. Restart my computer - as this is required to disable Hyper-V.

3. Enable Intel Virtualization in BIOS.

4. Install HAXM, if it's not already installed, software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-hardware-accelerated-execution-manager-intel-haxm.

5. Open the Emulator manager and edit the individual emulators. Under HW Support, make sure that both CPU VT and GPU is ON.

Now I was able to start the emulators.