I am simply unable to connect to the TV using either the Tizen Studio IDE Remote Device Manager or the SDB using command line. The message I get from the Remote Device Manager is "The remote device may already be connected by another", and no, I am not connecting another client to the TV.
This is what I am able to do;
- I am able to correctly set the Samsung TV to Developer Mode
- I am able to ping the TV from my computer without any issues
- The Tizen Studio IDE Remote Device Manager actually finds the TV upon scanning
What I am using;
- The latest version of Tizen Studio IDE (1.1.0)
- Samsung TV with Tizen OS (firmware version 1163)
What I have already checked;
- Ports are not blocked in my router
- I have tried using both Wireless and Wired network connection. Netflix and other network based services work without issues
- I have attempted to connect both with the Tizen Studio IDE Remote Device Manager and the SDB using command line without success
I would very much appreciate any input possible on this, as this has taken a lot of time already, and I need to up and running now.
Thanks in advance for your time!