If you want to manage multiple PST files and avoid data loss problems, you need to merge all PST files into one. You can manually accomplish this task if you have strong technical knowledge and have limited PST files. If you have large number of data files, manually it is very time-consuning and difficult.
We also have a automated tool for all Outlook users that allows you to merge PST files without duplicates. The SysTools PST Merge tool will help you to merge multiple Outlook PST files into one and remove duplicates. It provides option to join or merge data in New PST, Existing PST or Outlook Profile.
Features of the tool:
- Supports to join two PST files by creating a new folder
- Merge similar folders into a singlee folder
- Suppprts all Outlook versions including latest Outlook 2019
- Combines ANSI and UNICODE PST into a single UNICODE PST
- Able to combine password-prorected PST without entering password
- Supports to merge two archives PST files into a single one