Lotus Notes is a reliable email client, and there was a time when it ruled the email niche single-handedly. But now, the time has been changed, and many advanced email clients have been developed. In the last few years, Lotus Notes users are frequently moving towards Outlook, and several reasons are behind it. Unfortunately, no reliable native option is available to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook.
Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook converter
It is a desktop-based software that works in all windows operating systems. Also, the software is compatible with all Outlook and Lotus Notes versions. Having a convenient GUI and several advanced features make this tool the first choice even for non-technocrats. Some of this tool’s features are as given below:
- Allows conversion of multiple Lotus Notes files to Outlook.
- It offers a filter option to include/exclude desired items from the conversion process.
- Users can preview every single item of the NSF file before exporting it into a PST file.
- The software provides an email translation option to replace the canonical name with an SMTP email address.
- It displays a live log report of the process keeping all the information related to the process.
Users get a free version by using which you can examine the software skills and capabilities before purchasing the tool.
For more info - Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter